Patch Note FV 1.0.6189 *Release !
After a busy early access schedule and many improvements, the long awaited release of the game – along with Steam Workshop support – is here! Feel free to play the wonderful game with all the new features added and share your awesome mods with the community!
Be sure to check out our new trailer on the Steam store page!
We want to also assure you, that release of the game is not the end of its development. You can expect more new features and bug fixing in the future from us. We encourage you to suggest new features or balance tweaks on our Suggestions page!
Patch notes (ver. 1.0.6189):
Nouvelles fonctionnalités et modifications :
- Implemented and enabled Steam Workshop support. Modding API updated
- You can hunt with a bow now
- Added an entirely new music soundtrack along with many new ingame sounds
- Improved quality and performance of our rendering engine
- Implemented Castle Keep. We have future plans to implement tech trees, these will be available within the Castle interface
- Implemented upgradeable Castle walls and Castle Towers that protect from wild animals …for now *cough* Viking raids *cough*
- Castle Smithy implemented (more effective)
- Castle Barn implemented (more effective)
- Implemented village statistics via the Accountant’s house
- Implemented the Market and trading
- Donkey farm can now be constructed to boost your village transportation capabilities
- Improved tutorial
- New landscape and landscape generator algorithm implemented
- Some small balance tweaks
- Added a lot of new textures to the game
Résolution de bugs :
- Significantly optimized game performance, especially in a multithreaded environment
- Optimized RAM consumption
- Fixed a few bugs that forced villagers to randomly get stuck and die
- Fixed name generation related crashes
- Fixed few bugs in multithreaded calculations