Patch Note FV 0.9.6156 *Modding
We hope this patch will significantly increase the quality and satisfaction of your gameplay, by removing almost all crashes some of you might have encountered. We have quite literally provided over 100 crash fixes in this patch! We really hope you’ll be happy to see the difference!
We also started the development of the HOW TO modding guide, which is available here.
You can expect a patch with full Steam Workshop support to be released soon!
Patch notes (ver. 0.9.6156):
Nouvelles fonctionnalités et modifications :
- Added some sounds for different activities and buildings
- Tweaked gatherers to be less effective
- Tweaked farmers to be more effective on fields
- Added some cosmetic improvements to lighting and PBR algorithms
- Added Spanish language localization
Résolution de bugs :
- More than one hundred different code bugfixes and crash fixes
- Provided a lot of fixes in scripting API. API has changed. This might result in some mods no longer being compatible
- A lot of optimizations, especially for x5 x10 gameplay speeds
- Pastures operation optimized
- Fixed a bug with slow animals slaughtering in pastures
- Fixed hotbar shortcuts bug
- Fixed a problem with early harvest button on the fields interface
- Game should require less RAM now