Patch Note FV 0.9.6118 *
After a few months of development, we’re glad to announce that children will have new models now. You will now be able to distinguish them from adults! Check out the visual improvements and client optimizations included in the update.
Patch notes (ver. 0.9.6118):
Nouvelles fonctionnalités et modifications :
- childrens’ models added to the game
- new lightning system (models will look slightly different now)
- shadow quality significantly increased
- barrels, lamp posts and a few other items have a physically corrected shine applied, this is our first step in implementing the PBR method
- where shoreline intersects with water is damp and glistens in the sunlight
- the moon has been added to the night cycle and affects lighting and shadows
- day/night transition has been reworked
- water reflections close to the horizon have been tweaked
- mule animations have been tuned
- camera angles are adjustable now in certain parts of the tutorial
- many general optimizations have been applied to the game.
Résolution de bugs :
- fixed tile visuals being rendered incorrectly when placing a new building
This is part two of our major overhaul and update, but the update is not complete. Stay tuned for part three in a few weeks!