Patch Note FV 0.9.4423 *
Hey fellow villagers!
This time, along with multiple crash and bug fixes, we’ve spent some time improving the ‘Forest’ part of our game.
We’ve implemented a better growing algorithm, with proper growing stages for different trees. These changes should create a more realistic looking – and growing – forest around your villages.
We are also happy to present to you our detailed development roadmap, which you can see here!
Patch notes (ver. 0.9.4423):
Nouvelles fonctionnalités et modifications :
- 3 stages of tree growth (sapling, grown, fully grown) are properly presented using 3D models within the game
- Trees should distribute more naturally around the island without extensive deforested areas
- Tweaked tree growth times and amount of wood
- Tweaked food and herb producing bush generation algorithms. You should expect that foragers will be less effective now, while herbalists are equally effective.
- Increased wild animals spawn rates and raised their hide drop rate
- Reworked terraforming tools and their captions and icons to give more flexibility in the way you can form your terrain
- You can drag select buildings with your terraforming tools. It will not prevent terraforming in general, but land blocked by buildings will not be changed
- Your villagers can now walk over an area that is being terraformed
- Reworked some in-game icons
- Added some more decorations to some existing buildings
- Tweaked terrain angles that are acceptable for roads
- You can see babies that are about to be born in housing window
Résolution de bugs :
- Fixed some villagers getting stuck occasionally without an apparent reason
- Multiple small crash and bug fixes
- Babies will not die now if their family changes housing
- Resolution changing fixed and should work properly now
- Fixed “flatten” terraforming filter
- Fixed some right mouse button related bugs when clicking in and outside of the window
– The team